" /> " />
The Royal Canadian College of Organists (RCCO) is a national arts service organization with a passion for the organ and its music. We support, promote, and celebrate, Canadian organists, composers, organ-builders, educators, choir directors, and others who share our passion by providing resources and opportunities through our programmes and services. We seek to enrich the lives of Canadians by engaging the wider public in Canada’s rich organ heritage and vibrant organ culture.
The RCCO provides a wide variety of programmes including: professional development opportunities, youth training programmes, promotion of emerging artists, examinations leading to certification, publication of Canadian organ and choral music, scholarships and bursaries, and several honorary awards. We also support our community by providing essential services such as educational resources, communications, and support for the church organist and choir director.
The RCCO is incorporated under the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act and is registered as a charitable organization by the Canada Revenue Agency (registration # 13696 9730 RR0001).
· the ability of the organ and its music to inspire and enrich our lives
· artistic excellence in the art of the organ and its music
· outstanding service and commitment to our members
· the standards and traditions that we have inherited from our predecessors
· the highest standards of integrity, accountability and responsible stewardship
· inclusivity and we embrace diversity
· life-long learning
Click here to read our Strategic Plan!