" /> " />
1. Members will act in a professional manner, striving to perform their craft to the best of their abilities, and to fulfil the terms of their employment.
2. Members will work to improve the role of music in worship and the reputation of their profession by fostering good working relationships with clergy and church government.
3. Members will not accept a performing engagement in another musician’s jurisdiction without the approval of that musician. In such cases, it is appropriate for the contracting party to offer the incumbent musician a fee as a courtesy.
4. Members will not seek a position until after the incumbent musician has officially resigned or been properly notified of the termination of employment.
5. Members will respect the rights of composers and publishers, and will not violate these by infringing copyright laws.
Musicians and Clergy are encouraged to call upon the RCCO Professional Support Committee to help resolve any disputes which may arise.