Welcome to RCCO Brantford!
It was here, in what was then the Brantford Conservatory of Music and is now the Hill and Robinson Funeral Home, that on October 18, 1909, eight men met to form the Canadian Guild of Organists.
The name of the organization was changed to “Canadian College of Organists” in the early 1920’s. The “Royal” designation was granted in 1959.
RCCO Brantford Centre meets on the third Saturday of each month. All are welcome! Please join us.
Alison E. Clark (President)
Murray Clarke (Secretary)
Marilyn Repchuck (Treasurer)